National Project Co-Ordinator – Volunteer Position – how you can serve those who serve
Working out of Head Office in Mitcham Victoria, the National Project Co-ordinator is a part of the National Projects Committee and will proactively liase with the Head Office staff, the regional managers and project teams, whilst overseeing the assessment, planning, monitoring, documentation and co-ordination of all local and offshore projects involving MMM Volunteers. The position requires closely working with MMM State Managers to ensure we engage correctly and effectively with applicant groups, while at the same time working effectively with MMM volunteers to achieve our aim of “serving those who serve’.
Time management is your own in this key area, and as a volunteer you will be able to plan your time easily around the necessary duties and tasks. This role is approximately 2 days per week, with additional capacity to work remotely from a home office if necessary, with plenty of support from the broader MMM Team and specialists in our projects group. This position is available for a start as soon as possible
Some Brief Key Areas of Work include
• Be a self starter with strong communication skills.
• Co-ordinate all project activities for local and offshore requests received by MMM.
• Ensure all project applications endorsed, meet with MMM established criteria.
• Establish initial contacts and develop a relationship with all applicant groups.
Some Essential Qualities include:
• A strong Christian faith that see’s you actively involved in your local church
• Experience in project management or program control with a good working knowledge of project fundamentals and methodologies.
Download the full Position Description here